Monday, September 3, 2012

Gilgamesh's Question: "What Happens When We Die"



Yeah, I know. You may be asking yourself: why on earth is a picture of the color black on this post? Well, there are many reasons to it.

I am a non-believer (atheist) or whatever you want to call it. We are very realist and scientific people, therefore our idea (or maybe just mine and my family's) of what happens after we die is nothing. I know what you are thinking. You must be saying: nothing?! This dude is the most pessimist human being I have ever met. Well yeah. maybe it is pessimist but it's realist too.

I don't believe in heaven or hell. Neither in re-encarnation. Neither in a magical perfect world that is adjusted magically for us and just for us. No, for us it is not that simple. Actually, from all the studies we have made there is no posible explanation of paradise. But we do understand why people want to believe in paradise. If you are all the time thinking that when you die, the world isn't over for you; that there is this magical place that is perfect in every single way possible. You think of death as a marvelous thing. It can vary depending on the person's beliefs. But for us it is just the end, stop, no more, finish line. When your heart stops beating, you brain starts to die and your body starts decomposing it is over. And we believe that is just what happens. The human body just stops, forever.

I mean no disrespect to any faith or religion by this post that expresses my opinion of the moment of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment